Scratch Project

 My experience with Scratch was extremely educational and useful. I found it to be a very understandable programming language. Initially, I had some trouble finding the different tabs that would make my sprite move in the direction I wanted. However, once I figured this out, it was really fun to experiment with different possibilities to alter my sprite’s movements and change its color. I have had some experience with basic Python and coding before, and in comparison, I have found Scratch to be user-friendly, making it much less complex for new users. The Scratch program is excellent for settings where students can learn and develop a basic coding mindset.

 

Scratch Project 

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1021121622/editor/

Popular posts from this blog

Ping and Traceroute

Grammarly APP Review